Gifts for Her
What can you possibly give that special woman in your life that shows her what she means to you? Mother’s Day is a special time so mom should be made to feel like number one! *Affiliate links are within this post.
She’s constantly on the go, with a to-do list a mile long. Give her some time to herself.
- For the do-it-yourself gal, give an assortment of bath and body products, such as bubble bath, bath salts, or exotic shower gels. Throw in a few aromatic candles, some chocolates, and a novel so she can relax and unwind in a soothing bath.
- For the woman who would find reasons not to take care of herself, give a gift certificate to a spa or salon for a little pick-me-up. Treat her to a facial, a massage, or a manicure and pedicure.
- Bring the gift together with a robe, fuzzy slippers, even some pajamas to comfort her. A little relaxation goes a long way.
Fuel Her Hobbies
- What does she do in her spare time? For women who are involved in a particular craft or hobby, consider getting accessories to go with it. Look for arts and crafts supplies, books or magazines on the subject, gardening tools, golf clubs, etc. And, of course, there’s always a gift card so she can buy exactly what she needs.
- Also consider hobbies or activities she’s always wanted to try, or expressed interest in trying. Research the basic tools and accessories needed for the activity, and maybe a gift certificate for classes or training.
- For tech-savvy women, look into video games or gaming systems, electronic gadgets such as MP3 players or other technological items she may enjoy.
What Interests Her?
- Look for gifts that speak to her outside interests. Museum passes, concert tickets, and theater tickets make her smile twice: when she receives the gift, and when she redeems it. Check out local events she may enjoy and treat her to an excursion. Look for opportunities to fueld her passion for art, science, or history.
- Picture frames, especially personalized with an inscription or special photo, can be a nice gift. Make coupon books for special treats: back rubs, breakfast in bed, her favorite dinner, and more. Get creative.
- Is there a particular book, movie, or artist that holds a special meaning for her? Look for unique gifts, collectors’ items, or special editions that she would enjoy.
- Don’t underestimate the value of a nice dinner out (especially if she’s the one who does most of the cooking!), a floral bouquet or potted plant, chocolates (unless she’s watching her weight), and a meaningful card. Other options include candles, books, CDs or DVDs, and clothing.